Changing Faces is an empowering makeover moment that encourages women to leverage their place of pain or adversarial moments as a pathway and momentum for forward movement. Through dynamic workshops, attendees are inspired to experience personal growth by affirming their purpose and intentionally pursuing destiny. It is an invigorating moment that will allow each woman to see themselves through the positive lens of purpose.
Workshop materials, Lunch, Photoshoot, Makeup*, and a FACES bag.
· Empowering encounters with life coaches and motivational speakers
· Life changing, interactive workshops
· “Create Your Story” moment (materials included in registration)
· A “face change” with a professional make-up artist (MUA Shannon Holmes of Shay Monroe Beauty)
· An individual photoshoot with a professional photographer (Terri Ruffin of Ruffin Vision Photography)
*Registration including make-up must be paid. Make-up agreement is between registrant and make-up artist. Changing Faces assumes no liability for make-up satisfaction, products, methods or practice.